A Christmas Treat!

Each Year at Davyhulme, I host the annual Talent show! We absolutely love giving the children the opportunity to showcase other skills not always seen in class! For the past 5 years, I, along with help from some other teachers, have also created an entry which amuses the pupils as they hysterically laugh at my awful dancing and singing! After last year's Frozen rendition, we decided to go more street with our own version of the popular - Watch Me Nae Nae Song! Here is our effort! As you can see at the end of the video the children seemed to enjoy it!


If you missed last year - 



I just want to take this opportunity to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone for all their continued support. It has been another incredible year and all the teachers in school, on twitter and facebook who have supported and shared everything on my blog and on the training - I cannot thank you enough! I am going to enjoy the break and spend some quality time with the family and I hope you all have a restful and brilliant Christmas!

Here is to another amazing year in 2016!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar