Edublog Awards!

I was flattered when my blog was nominated in the UK Blog awards! This has been followed with my blog being recognised in the Edublog awards 2014 in the Best Individual Blog category and the Best ed tech/resource sharing category! Voting is now open so I would love as many people to vote for my blog! A massive thank you to everyone who have voted for me! You can vote here, all you need to do is press the thumbs up button, you will need to log in via facebook or twitter and then press the thumbs up button again -



See full list on Listly

See full list on Listly

You can also vote for Alan Peat's Pocket app of Exciting Sentences in the best Mobile app category -

See full list on Listly

Also vote for the Literacy Shed, which I regularly contribute to, in the best educational use of media -

See full list on Listly

Please take a second and vote for @GazNeedle who is voted in the New Blog category -

See full list on Listly

And of course, for the Lifetime Achievement, vote for Julia Skinner, who created The 100 Word Challenge -


See full list on Listly

Thank you if you take a minute and vote for myself and other colleagues, really do appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar