UK BLOG AWARDS 2015 - PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

I am extremely excited to be nominated into the Blog Awards 2015. I have been entered into two categories - Education Blog of the Year and Digital and Technology Blog of the Year.

I am so grateful for the help and support people have given me since starting this blog and the journey it has taken me on has been incredible!

I now need YOUR help! For me to reach the next stage of the competition, I need as many votes as possible. To do so just click the pictures below to be taken to the link to vote for me in each category.

If you have found inspiration, useful ideas, help and support through my blog, I ask to take a minute to vote. It would be amazing to reach the next stage and see where it takes us!

PLEASE don't vote before Monday 10th November, if you do it won't count. If you did vote before, please vote again so it will register this time.

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO VOTE FOR ME IN THE EDUCATION CATEGORY


CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO VOTE FOR MY BLOG IN THE DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGY CATEGORY



Thanks again for all the help and support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar